Karan Sarat- CE Reflection

a.     What does a person of good character look like?

That person would look confident (not over confident) and would have a kind face.

b.     How does one measure up to the description of a good character?

He must not be proud and as I have mentioned above, not over confident and boastful.

c.      How would others say about the character of you as an individual?

Others say that I am a bit too talkative??? 

d.     In which area and how would you like to grow and develop in your character?

I would like to improve my hot-temper as I often get irritated.



Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!


New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment